What's new

The field

scyzoryk_o4

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2007
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Hamilton ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my back yard, in a couple different lighting's
1
_DSC0071.jpg


2
_DSC0036.jpg


3
_DSC0186.jpg


4
_DSC0294.jpg
 
Did you do any post-processing to these? I think number 3 has A LOT of potential.
 
Christ, I'm glad I don't have to mow that! Like the series, but they'd have much less impact individually.
 
I think I would have to put down my camera and pick up the bird gun or bow, thats some hunting grounds you got there........... Nice Shots only if there were some game birds or deer in them pics
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom