What's new

..:: The Fire in the Distance ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know, I have been posting too many sky photos lately. But this is just a view i couldn't behold form anyone.


burningsky2.jpg


And btw. you can find more of these on my blog (It's a shameless plug, i know). Link is in my signature.

You can look forward to some not-sky-related content in the near future.
 
Looks good like the others.
 
beautiful colors, why you didn't include the ground in the photo, to add MORE interest?

I don't mean that your photo is interesting, because it's beautiful, however i think if you added the ground it would be nicer.
 
The ground consisted of buildings, and i didn't want to ruin the shot with them. On the other side they weren't tall enough to create an interesting silhouette.

Thank you all for the comments. Already working on some new stuff here.
 
beautiful colors and sky, but one little point of critique: do i detect some noise there in your sky?
 
I compressed it wrong, that's why you see a little bit of grain. It's not in the original image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom