V v_hit TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 May 27, 2008 #1 I'm both new-comer and newbie. I'm come from Vietnam. Nice to meet you. Following are 2 first photos I post here, I hope your advise. #1. Sunrise #2. Behind the dead hedge
I'm both new-comer and newbie. I'm come from Vietnam. Nice to meet you. Following are 2 first photos I post here, I hope your advise. #1. Sunrise #2. Behind the dead hedge
spiffybeth No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 3,671 Reaction score 4 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2008 #2 id like the second picture much more if it weren't for that vertical piece of wood that acts as a frame on the right hand side...its really a shame too, because the picture is great!!!! is cloning a possibility?
id like the second picture much more if it weren't for that vertical piece of wood that acts as a frame on the right hand side...its really a shame too, because the picture is great!!!! is cloning a possibility?