The Fisherman at dawn

Buckster

In memoriam
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The fisherman at dawn:

Fishing_Sunrise_0547.jpg

Love the look of the lake, and the mist. Capturing the colors of the sky in the water is amazing.

The only thing I'd like to see changed would be the two posts appear to be growing out of the fisherman's head. Not sure what you can do about that at this point, but a step or two to the left or right when taking the shot might have avoided that.

Only thing I would have done differently is maybe shot at F8 or F11 to help bring some of the background into focus, other than that, good work.

Only thing I would have done differently is maybe shot at F8 or F11 to help bring some of the background into focus, other than that, good work.
Thanks! I can see the value of that, though I'm not sure I agree with it. If anything, I think I'd like it to be even more oof, but that's just me. :)

Last edited:
Love the look of the lake, and the mist. Capturing the colors of the sky in the water is amazing.

The only thing I'd like to see changed would be the two posts appear to be growing out of the fisherman's head. Not sure what you can do about that at this point, but a step or two to the left or right when taking the shot might have avoided that.
Thanks! I should try a bit of healing/cloning to see if I can get rid of them convincingly. CS5's new content-aware stuff is pretty good at taking most of the work out of such chores anyway...;)

I see you're putting the new gear to good use. Always enjoy checking out your work, it gives noobs like myself something to strive for.

Most reactions

Back