The Flower

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A little study I did just before whilst messing around in the kitchen... some feedback would be appreciated thanks.

Copyoff1.jpg

Copyoff2.jpg

Copyoff3.jpg

Copyoff4.jpg

Copyoff5.jpg

like 1st shot but jar overwhelms flower...last shot most emotional

The flower was small and fragile in comparison to the jar, which I thought it showed pretty well, but I see your point. Thanks for the comments.

And bump!

Ok so either everything is moving down very fast or these totally suck, quite possibly the latter, but I guess I'll bump with glimmer of hope anyway...

aarrrrrr....poor you :hug:: These don't suck becky....they're actually quite good. I love 4&5 they are quite dark and moody :thumbup: and i like the deeper tones of number 2 also. Good shootin and good composition in all :thumbup:

becky, i really like #1, the DOF is very appealing, and i like the one simple flower... i don't think the jar is "overwhelming" - it actually makes the photo for me, it has such character, good job leaving the cork in the frame too.

the 2nd seems especially noisy, might be a good candidate for neat image... i'd like to see a tighter crop/more jar in the third, and i agree about the emotion in the last two, nice shots! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back