What's new

The Fog

number 4 of the second set for me.

Dani.
 
We had a fog prediction for this morning. I was visualizing what I might come up with. I didn't imagine anything as nice as these. ron
 
These are excellent! The composition is stunning. I would have to say that #4 grabs me the most because of its simplicity, but they are all awesome. Great job and thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

NJ
 
I like them. Great pics!


P.s. I'm on my sisters iPhone right now haha.
 
2 and 4 from the first set really appeal to me. I Love 2 in the second set. They are all so tranquil.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom