The 'Force Awakens' is coming to theater near you!

According to the reviews this movie is sectioned towards "women being better than men" "we all have inner demons" and apparently it's a big deal that a black guy is a main character??? Which... I found....odd that that was an issue since mace windu was one of the top jedis.....and was played by Sam Jackson.

I don't think there's much praise to be given to a support character in the worst films in the franchise.

Not to mention the purple lightsaber, which was given to Mace Windu simply because Jackson wanted it, even though it breaks the lore.

From what I've read, people are saying this ranks up there with the original trilogy, so I don't think "political issues" exclude the film from also being badass.

I have not read the books, but I heard they've been erased from the canon.

Last edited:
According to the reviews this movie is sectioned towards "women being better than men" "we all have inner demons" and apparently it's a big deal that a black guy is a main character??? Which... I found....odd that that was an issue since mace windu was one of the top jedis.....and was played by Sam Jackson.

If you look for something hard enough you'll find it!

I'm sorta excited. I enjoyed the first 3 a lot when I was younger but never saw all of the "new" ones.

If you look for something hard enough you'll find it!

I'm sorta excited. I enjoyed the first 3 a lot when I was younger but never saw all of the "new" ones.

You're not missing much with the new ones.

This is the guy who's supposed to become Darth Vader.

Welp, things have changed. I'm now going to see it in a little over 4 hours. :D

Most reactions

Back