The Forests

I like the second one, but the first one is the winner!!! :)

What a beautiful location! That kind of vantage point is just begging for some golden hour light.

i like the first as being a gorgeous view, but scenic landscapes are so common i think i might actually find the road in the second more interesting. Sort of from looking at it first hand. If there was something of more interest in the second one along side the road i would surely prefer it over the first..

nice work.

I love the layers and angles in the first one. Perfectly framed, with the shades of green slowly changing to white, and the nice contrast of the closest tree leading to the far peak. Really well done.

As bri mentioned, the second one is a lesser-seen but also very interesting view, a more "intimate" perspective of the mountain.

What a beautiful location! That kind of vantage point is just begging for some golden hour light.

That was during the golden hour. The thing is that forest is so hilly and dense it hardly gets any light during the golden hours. The background has some golden light. The problem is, as they are opposite they can't have that kind of light at the same time.

i like the first as being a gorgeous view, but scenic landscapes are so common i think i might actually find the road in the second more interesting. Sort of from looking at it first hand. If there was something of more interest in the second one along side the road i would surely prefer it over the first..

nice work.

I agree, the second one doesn't have the road being "perfect" making the viewer lead into the photo, and if the photo has some subject and a strong focal point it would have been nice :)

I love the layers and angles in the first one. Perfectly framed, with the shades of green slowly changing to white, and the nice contrast of the closest tree leading to the far peak. Really well done.

As bri mentioned, the second one is a lesser-seen but also very interesting view, a more "intimate" perspective of the mountain.

I wasn't ever going to consider that photo for processing, it's my sis who persuaded me to do that, and I'm glad it worked out so good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back