The Fountain

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a little place I like to stop and have lunch when Im on the road. Yeah..it is in a cemetery.:lol: They add something to the water here, that makes it really blue.
307839526_9B4jW-L.jpg

Thought I get the Hoya out for a shot.​
308687147_4Ardo-L.jpg

Nice shots chiller!!

Did you try the casacding water with a slow shutter speed to make it milky? Just curious.

The IR looks interesting. The trees ae a bit bright for me, but the clouds and sky look sweet!

Cheers

Thanks for your comments. :D It was waaaaaaaay to bright to get that effect, even with the #8 ND. I was in noon sun. :grumpy: That was why the few light coloured trees are a little bright.

Certainly looks peaceful and relaxing for a meal stop...Nice. I liike the way you framed these shots.

looks like a really cool cemetary. there is one here near charleston that has been abandoned that is kind of creepy and kind of sad at the same time. i should go take pictures.

Lovely place.
Once I'll be over in Canada, you'll show me that place?
I am also interested in learning more about IR photography ... will you show me, too?
(Only problem is: I still don't know WHEN I'll be over in Canada... :scratch: ... but when you win the lottery and come over to here, I'll take you to my favourite cemeteries, too, is that a deal?)

Thanks again everyone. Appreciate your comments.
bblaine....lookin forward to your shots...grab a few and throw them in the darkside gallery. :D
Corinna...where ever you wish to go, when you come to Toronna, we will get you there somehow. And I will show you how to do IR too. :D BTW...got my lottery tickets for tonight.

Most reactions

Back