Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
TGIF! Man it's been a long week, I am very ready for the weekend! Tonight we hit two malls that were having Trick or Treating and had a blast. I forgot the camera to grab a picture beforehand and let me tell you, getting the kids to look away from their candy for a second is next to impossible :lol: We watched the Charlie Brown Hallowen special and ate too much chocolate. :p Tomorrow is the Fall Family Festival at the boys school. Should be fun as I volunteered to assist at the booths :) . Sunday I have NO plans and I can't wait!

Here you have a hungry surgeon, a cranky strawberry and a cooperative cowboy :D
1846-CRW_8967.jpg

So what are your weekend plans?

What a great picture!

Tomorrow, as you know I'm sure since we live fairly close, is going to be nasty weather. NASTY. So I am editing photos for people. Sunday I work in the morning (Just got a job tonight, long story short, the place my brother works was short staffed and he called ME to come in and bus tables, w00t.) Then in the afternoon I'm going to the orchestra with a coworker at my other job. :D

Saturday I'm going to the Oilers game...Hockey Night in Canada. It's also the last weekend in Canada for two Australian guy who have been staying with my buddy for almost a year. I'm betting that we are going to party it up.

Well, tonight I got a two dollar tip on a $55 check and NO tip on a $70 check. Tomorrow I'm meeting with my crew coach and enjoying the cold, never-ending rain.

Big Mike said:
Saturday I'm going to the Oilers game...Hockey Night in Canada. It's also the last weekend in Canada for two Australian guy who have been staying with my buddy for almost a year. I'm betting that we are going to party it up.

Have fun at that. I'm a Caps fan, I'd kill someone to see Ovy live, though I'll be watching on TV

Ya, I am excited to see him play...and hopefully lose :D With the new schedule...it will probably be 6 years before we see the Caps back in Edmonton.

Rehearsals all the way round for the piece we hope to - successfully! - put on the stage in four weeks from today.
It will be a World Premiere - first time ever that this particular oratorio by George F. Händel will be PERFORMED (as in an opera) in the German language. It has been composed in English, has been performed as oratorio (no scenes) in both languages and in English also on a big stage in scenes, but never so far in German...

Well that was a disappointing game

Ovy was all over, and granted, I was VERY drunk (/still am), but yeah...damn

Oh man I feel horrible

god damn alcohol, christ

Wow, after hugging the sink for about 10 minutes and coming back to the comp, i just burped about 10 times

Feel a bit better

Thought i'd share

Most reactions

New Topics

Back