Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D850
f8.0
ISO 500
1/1000 Sec.
14 - 24 mm - f/2.8G
17 mm

Processed In LR, Color Efex Pro 4, & PS)

untitled-4-HDR-Edit-3-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezde

Agree on cool. I'm really envious of some of the locations you've been hitting lately.

The only negatives I might have is that it appears slightly off level, but I'm thinking that's because it could stand a little adjustment with transform tool on the verticals to correct the distortion. The image could use a tad more pop with adjustments to the black and white point and finally I think I would be tempted to remove the posts in front. Other then that great shot, the dark sky really adds a foreboding feel to the place.

Very cool!

Agree on cool. I'm really envious of some of the locations you've been hitting lately.

The only negatives I might have is that it appears slightly off level, but I'm thinking that's because it could stand a little adjustment with transform tool on the verticals to correct the distortion. The image could use a tad more pop with adjustments to the black and white point and finally I think I would be tempted to remove the posts in front. Other then that great shot, the dark sky really adds a foreboding feel to the place.

I think this has a little more POP & I removed the posts... @smoke665 yea those post did nothing you were right...

Please advised how you like it now....

untitled-4-HDR-Edit-3-Edit-2-Edit-Edit.jpg

@enezdez I like the edit. In this case the posts were blocking the strong leading lines on the pavement, and the expanded gradient helps. I might still check the level and correct the vertical distortion some more.

Now that's cool, the clouds are simply awesome! I waited 15 minutes once for a particular cloud to reach the subject so clouds matter.

Now that's cool, the clouds are simply awesome! I waited 15 minutes once for a particular cloud to reach the subject so clouds matter.

@K9Kirk Thank you very much....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back