Arhy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 10, 2007 Messages 75 Reaction score 0 Location Estonia/Sacramento Feb 17, 2007 #1 Lets play? =) And of course: what do you think about these shots?
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 17, 2007 #2 I like the first 1 except maybe focus on the stick? Its still good how it is tho I love the feel of the b&w and all the noise
I like the first 1 except maybe focus on the stick? Its still good how it is tho I love the feel of the b&w and all the noise
1 1986 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2006 Messages 326 Reaction score 1 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 17, 2007 #3 i like the 2nd one and i too love the noise it adds to the photo...nice job
Arhy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 10, 2007 Messages 75 Reaction score 0 Location Estonia/Sacramento Feb 17, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 What about focus on the stick - it is not a main part of this shot (I think so). But thank you all =)
What about focus on the stick - it is not a main part of this shot (I think so). But thank you all =)