What's new

The Garlic Press

uberben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
651
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was bored and decided to photograph a kitchen tool. Well, I chose the handy garlic press as the object of my affection. Here is what I managed to capture.

1.
what-is-it.jpg


2.
CRW_7346.jpg


The second one isn't as sharp in the reflection as I would have liked.
 
wow, this is really cool! I'm into the first one, I love the point of view and the tones. second one is interesting too, would make a nice comercial :)
...and your garlic press is really classy ;)
 
My wife sell pampared chef on weekends, so we have a ton of kitchen stuff. This one was brand new straight from the box.
 
well done. the lighting is perfect on these. :)
 
I like them both! I think the second one has the edge, just because of the nice tones. :thumbup: Nice job.
 
Well, this WOULD be the first (and so far best done, easy when it is the first, eh ;)) photo that meets the requirements for the Assignment of the Week in the Photo Themes, which is "Still Life" and so far no one (not even me! :roll: ) has contributed to it. Why not you, Ben?
 
is it still life?? That's all I ever take :P Anyway great pictures! The first one is probably my favourite, good contrast and its a tad sharper I'd think
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom