The Gatekeeper's House

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
460-bw-gkhouse-mapped.jpg

or, the screaming stops here.

Cool shot. I love old run-down buildings. They have a bit of mystery and intrigue to them.

Cool shot. I love old run-down buildings. They have a bit of mystery and intrigue to them.

Thanks! I dig these things. Shooting abandoned buildings and ghost towns are a goodly part of what I do. This one was special though.

Nice to look at. Did you use a red filter for the sky, or is this a digi?

Thanks. Been strictly digital since '94.

Very nice; I really like the angle that you took here. It gives the impression that you're at the end of a long, steep hike.

pretty cool, I like the little cracks and pebbles leading up to the building.

I can see some clone spots prob dust a little lighter then the sky, no big deal though, nice shot !

I like it; its haunting.

Thank you. The dark look will work well in an idea I have for the shot.

Very nice; I really like the angle that you took here. It gives the impression that you're at the end of a long, steep hike.

Thanks. Almost was- but this time I was smarter than the mountain (knocks on wood) and found an easier way up :)

pretty cool, I like the little cracks and pebbles leading up to the building.

I can see some clone spots prob dust a little lighter then the sky, no big deal though, nice shot !

Thanks and thanks for pointing the spots out. I'm taking it up to get a proof and who knows if I would have saw them in my haste? (I like that word, haste).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back