The Goal

Funky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I’m bored so I’m just guna say this to all the budding photographers out there that are looking for advice.....

A good picture makes you forget about composition and makes you focus on the objects or object at hand. I guess this is obvious for most people but when new photographers take "artsy" pictures that have essentially no meaning like a wall or a fild,theres not much to look at apart from the blandness of the scene. my advice to you all is to break out of your comfort zone and do some thing a little bit odd, When i started taking pictures i was very conservative and walked around taking pictures i thought were good but had no focal point for the view to look at. I guess the main point I’m trying to make is that if you want a good picture people will comment on don’t take a picture of a flower at a 45 degree angle but lie on the ground and look up the stem...get dirty, break out.

Yeah, I agree - good advice!

It's very tricky, especially when new or uninspired, not to just walk around with the camera on your face, pointing it from head height at anything which takes your fancy!

Get crazy with angles and perspective is a great idea. Also, get crazy with lighting - experiment, break rules and get creative!

Rob

Most reactions

Back