What's new

The Goat

BrandonS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma City, OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back from being overseas not long ago and this is the first I've gotten to get the camera out in 4 months. I had a blast. My wife got the wheels, brakes upgraded, new hood, and front end repainted for me while I was gone as a present. Oh car is an 04 Pontiac GTO (aka Goat).

661074581_9z5zV-X3.jpg


661304245_8VMgE-X3.jpg


C&C welcome. These were taken for myself both to get out with the camera and get back into practice, as well as, to have pictures for our portfolio as my buddy and I are trying to get into automotive photography.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom