TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Website
doublehmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sedona, Arizona, Cathedral Rock.

1. My faithful pal, Miah, leads the way. Base of the mountain.
chathedral_base.jpg

sedona1.jpg

3. Onward we climb
sedona4.jpg

chathedral2.jpg

sedona16.jpg

sedona19.jpg

sedona25.jpg

sedona23.jpg

sedona21.jpg

10. near Coffee pot rock, Sedona
sedona29.jpg

That is an awesome area. I visited a lot of the ruins and canyons there a couple years ago and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't do the scenery photographic justice.

Hope you're having fun!

David

That is an awesome area. I visited a lot of the ruins and canyons there a couple years ago and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't do the scenery photographic justice.

Hope you're having fun!

David

Thanks David, I am sadly back in PA, well as far as my camera is concerned. I cannot describe the spiritual energy I absorbed that day. Awe-inspiring is a vast understatement about this part of the country.

Wow, that certainly is stunning, awe-inspiring scenery! Looks like you had a great day, and all the colours just pop in the sunshine. I especially like the orangey-red colour of the rock in #3 (and it shows how steep was your climb), and the blue sky and overview in #8.

Awesome! I'm glad you were able to go to Sedona. Hope you enjoyed your trip to the Sonoran Desert.

Very nice series! Looks like you had a wonderful time :)

I feel like #3 is the best one....I really like the contrast between the sky and the rock. The people give it a very nice scale too.

Cool shots. I'm drawn into 5 & 10.

... I cannot describe the spiritual energy I absorbed that day. ...

Did the vortex people find you?

I ran into some of the cult. :) God bless 'em. I'm hyper about the southwest anyhow and they explained it was due to the vortices in the area. I didn't have the heart to tell them I'm wound-up everyday no matter where in the desert or mountains I am.

Most reactions

Back