What's new

The Golden waterfall Gullfoss early this morning with Northern Lights.

I've looked at your photo for the past 10 minutes and very peaceful. Nice capture of the lights. Are the falls a natural green or is that from the lights reflection?
 
I've looked at your photo for the past 10 minutes and very peaceful. Nice capture of the lights. Are the falls a natural green or is that from the lights reflection?

Thank you, the water is natural green.
 
That's gorgeous, I just nominated you for photo of the month!
 
I lived up in Alaska for a while and never got to see the Northern Lights but I image this is what I would have seen and felt. WONDERFUL shot!
 
I lived up in Alaska for a while and never got to see the Northern Lights but I image this is what I would have seen and felt. WONDERFUL shot!

Thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom