The Good Ol' Grateful Dead

Brings back alot of good memories of seeing them back in the 80's & 90's at the Henry J. Kaiser auditorium in Oakland, CA. Great times indeed.

Another pension tour...Poor Bob Weir is still the responsible adult for the band.
Bobby looked like he didn't even know where he was. Micky, on the other hand, was sincerely better than ever and was having a ball.

Brings back alot of good memories of seeing them back in the 80's & 90's at the Henry J. Kaiser auditorium in Oakland, CA. Great times indeed.
Yeah, it was NOT the Grateful Dead but it was good music in a super cool venue with the best fans in the world. I looked at it as a class reunion of sorts, not the real thing. But I was 8 at my first Dead show and so was my daughter, which is pretty neat.

The next day, my daughter said "everyone should love the Grateful Dead because they make people so nice and happy!"

Yeah, it was NOT the Grateful Dead but it was good music in a super cool venue with the best fans in the world. I looked at it as a class reunion of sorts, not the real thing. But I was 8 at my first Dead show and so was my daughter, which is pretty neat.

The next day, my daughter said "everyone should love the Grateful Dead because they make people so nice and happy!"
They're in their twilight now but the Dead historically never attracted many anti-social elements to their concerts.

Nice shots btw.

Last edited:
Nice shots! Looks like you were spotted in #2 which I think actually adds to the photo. Amazed that you got your camera in.

I been to a Dead show once or twice...lol Good times love the shots!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back