The Great Music Thread!!!!

No one mentioning the 50th anniversary of Beatles' "Abbey Road"? How odd.

Forgot about this one. Heard it on the radio this morning. Stuck in my head.

Which reminded me of a newer song. A ballad done by a heavy metal band.

Since the NightJet train is running again between Brussels and Vienna, it's a hot topic in Belgium ^^

Filmed in the north of Western Australia.

I like the song well enough but to be honest I like the video better. That area looks awesome with all those plateaus, that awesome red soil and beautiful blue water. It's like eye candy to me and it stole the show! (little wonder why he chose it for the video ;) )

Taken with Nikon D3300. This shot was taken during a recent outing with the Mass. Railroad Enthusiasts call Steam in the Snow. The diehard enthusiasts show up for the engine, 7470, to come out of the roundhouse. Since my grandson is one of those, we were there.View attachment 184920

I like the song well enough but to be honest I like the video better. That area looks awesome with all those plateaus, that awesome red soil and beautiful blue water. It's like eye candy to me and it stole the show! (little wonder why he chose it for the video ;) )

The guy who sings this mother is an indigenous Australian and his grandmother is buried at One Arm Point north of Broome. He references different locations in the Kimberley region such Lumbadina and Cape Lavique. I was up in Kununurra for work a few years back, spectacular country.

Taken with Nikon D3300. This shot was taken during a recent outing with the Mass. Railroad Enthusiasts call Steam in the Snow. The diehard enthusiasts show up for the engine, 7470, to come out of the roundhouse. Since my grandson is one of those, we were there.View attachment 184920

The guy who sings this mother is an indigenous Australian and his grandmother is buried at One Arm Point north of Broome. He references different locations in the Kimberley region such Lumbadina and Cape Lavique. I was up in Kununurra for work a few years back, spectacular country.

I thought he looked aboriginal. You can usually tell. Thanks for that!

Most reactions

Back