The Great Music Thread!!!!

Yep. Went to a party back in '79? My life long friend Mitch, brought a new album. Son of a son of a sailor. Yes, a record. It was so different from what we were listening to at the time. I thought he was going to be beat up when he played it. After the booze got flowing, he tried again. Cheeseburger in paradise. Before you knew it, it was played over and over and we knew every word.

I own the album and others. Been to several concerts, but don't consider myself a "Parrot Head".

Yep. Went to a party back in '79? My life long friend Mitch, brought a new album. Son of a son of a sailor. Yes, a record. It was so different from what we were listening to at the time. I thought he was going to be beat up when he played it. After the booze got flowing, he tried again. Cheeseburger in paradise. Before you knew it, it was played over and over and we knew every word.

I own the album and others. Been to several concerts, but don't consider myself a "Parrot Head".

He was featured on 60 minutes and they showed "parrot heads" at his concerts. They are a different breed lol. He is a great story teller which is what I like in a songwriter. Also anything to do with the beach, ocean and tequila [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Same here - we wore out my buddy's 8-track tape.

He was featured on 60 minutes and they showed "parrot heads" at his concerts. They are a different breed lol. He is a great story teller which is what I like in a songwriter. Also anything to do with the beach, ocean and tequila [emoji6]

Parrot heads are a different breed. Dated a gal that was a certified member. She made vacation plans around where he was playing. I couldn't do it. It wasn't a money thing....it was more like I had other interests too. And my idea of a vacation was to get away from people. It didn't work out.

He's definitely a great story teller. Think that's why he's so popular with people from all walks of life. There's at least a couple songs you can relate to.

Same here - we wore out my buddy's 8-track tape.

Ahh....the 8-track tape. Self destructed and ruined the moment more than once. Lol.

Really digging Sabaton these days.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back