What's new

The green door

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just something I saw and liked:

125336032.jpg
 
the beauty of this structure is now being revealed through it's deterioration. go back and remove all the parging ;)

love the green!
 
I'm glad you liked it and took the time to shoot it.
Very unique looking. Good eye :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Thank you all for your responses. They make me happy.

I don't really know what is behind that door, I would think there's hay in an otherwise totally and frightfully boring looking shed on that meadow there. Nothing about that building is interesting, only this patch of broken roughcast and the green door.

I just liked how the low winter sun gave definition to the textures...
 
Great capture there - we all love a rustic door shot!

Rob
 
Great shot Corinna. Love the look to this.
 
good eye for seeing this shot, and turning it into a wonderful photo! i love all the different textures and all those earthy tones... :thumbup:
 
I am just learning so much from the pictures I'ms seeing on this site - this one is inspiration! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom