The Guys of TPF.

Just a few of myself showing various ways I dress and hair progression. Typically I look the same (Black cap, black t-shirt and Adidas Pants) but I clean up well :)

View attachment 41392
View attachment 41393
View attachment 41394
View attachment 41395
View attachment 41396

And before anyone says anything, I don't "not smile" to try and look tough. I don't smile because it feels weird. I have had about 22 bones broken in my body over the course of the past 12 years or so from fighting. My jaw has been broken, and wired shut twice. The left side of my face has 2 steel plates, the right side of my face has one, and I have absolutely no feeling at all in the left side of my face. If you notice in the pictures of me smiling, the left side of my face sags. Because I can't judge where my lips are. It's completely numb. So most of the time, I just don't smile.

TMI.

Was just sparing myself the headache of having to explain it a thousand times. Because it always comes up, in every form, on every domain, and from everyone I have ever shown my pictures to. So, this time I'm ahead of the ball.

Was just sparing myself the headache of having to explain it a thousand times. Because it always comes up, in every form, on every domain, and from everyone I have ever shown my pictures to. So, this time I'm ahead of the ball.

I don't smile because cool guys don't smile.

...And before anyone says anything, I don't "not smile" to try and look tough. I don't smile because it feels weird. I have had about 22 bones broken in my body over the course of the past 12 years or so from fighting. My jaw has been broken, and wired shut twice. The left side of my face has 2 steel plates, the right side of my face has one, and I have absolutely no feeling at all in the left side of my face. If you notice in the pictures of me smiling, the left side of my face sags. Because I can't judge where my lips are. It's completely numb. So most of the time, I just don't smile.
Well, 3 outta 5 ain't bad.

Hmmm, if boxing or MMA is your profession, perhaps a career change might be in order.

I don't think these have been posted in this thread.......

i-zVDsXmq-XL.jpg

i-hP8M985-XL.jpg

if boxing or MMA is your profession, perhaps a career change might be in order.

MMA was a hobby. 4 years in the Army's MACP program, and then expanding later in a local gracie academy, and then I went on to do the small time cage events. I don't have many losses. However, looking in hindsight, you never really "win" when you end up with broken bones. I look back at it all now, and I feel stupid for even doing it. No feeling in the left side of my face to show some other guy how much "tougher" I was, is definitely not a fair trade.

MMA was a hobby. 4 years in the Army's MACP program, and then expanding later in a local gracie academy, and then I went on to do the small time cage events. I don't have many losses. However, looking in hindsight, you never really "win" when you end up with broken bones. I look back at it all now, and I feel stupid for even doing it. No feeling in the left side of my face to show some other guy how much "tougher" I was, is definitely not a fair trade.

Pfft where those scars with pride! Is what warriors go through, and Mishy will follow lol.

I made a quick scan of anything I may have posted in this thread before and see that I've done a poor job of representing myself. So here's a few from facebook because I'm lazy.

5254_1162005444318_6221132_n.jpg

6534_1169838960151_8088401_n.jpg

and more recent self portrait that has been posted elsewhere here.

Self Portraits 119a by bentcountershaft, on Flickr

bent...you're a sexy B, too!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Most reactions

Back