The Happiness thread!

Dweller

Inconspicuous Supporter
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Why are you happy today? What has gone right or put a smnile on your face?

For me? Today is the day I put in my 2 weeks notice with my current employer because last night I found out I got a great job with great benefits and great pay at a great company!

I have been up since 4AM.. I am so excited about this new opportunity that I can not even sleep :mrgreen:

I Love my girlfriend so much.
THAT put a smile on my face.

I woke this morning.

I woke up tired, but I thought, this isn't gonna bother me today.

So far it's working.

I don't have class tonight and I think I did okay on my midterm last night. I have only 11 weeks left to graduation......:mrgreen:

I can breathe through my nose again, and my head doesn't feel like it's gonna explode from the sinus pressure anymore. I can go to work now without feeling so stressed out that I think I'm gonna have a melt down (no more CB the Jerkoff Sauer!)

Today is the first day of the NHL season and I've going to watch the Oilers pummel the Avs.

I have the next 4 working days off!!! Waiting for 4:30 to roll around.

Steve

Today not much has happened yet..

But yesterday...

My friend failed her driving test for the third time. This made me happy, because I didn't get mine until the 4th go. And when I got it, she said "finally". So I am happy that it will take her at least as many goes as me.

Not to mention we got our learners on the same day, and I have had my licence for 5 months now. Woo..

I woke up tired, went to work tired, everyone tried to kill me on the way home from work, and the dog dug up the backyard again. But I'm smiling anyway because I'm not in the mood to be anything but happy. :wink:

I just came back from a fabulous vacation in an amazing part of the world with my best friend. I happen to be married to him, so it all works out great. :heart:

I have aching muscles, jetlag, and have to get up and run to work to face six days' worth of work tomorrow - but somehow, I'm still smiling. :razz:

Congrats on the new job, Dweller! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone :) This will be the best job I have ever had... I just have to wait for the 19th to actually start.

And the (soon to be ex) boss took the news well. :)

:cheer: The Mickey Mouse that I ordered 2 months ago came in yesterday and I went to Disneyland to pick it up. The box was so big, I couldn't carry it by myself. After struggling for a bit, a very friendly, hansome DL employee offered help. :lovey: He told me to wait where I was and he went to find me help. He sent another friendly and hansome man with a hand truck(dolly) to help me to my car. So, me, the box, the hand truck and the DL employee walked to the tram and loaded everything on. Everyone on the tram, including myself, was impressed with how DL handled my situation. :thumbsup: He walked the box and me through the huge parking structure to my car and even loaded the box into my car. I was greatful at that moment to a covertible top, because I had to put the top down to get the box into my car. I had no idea the box would be that big :confused: Boy, was it a pain getting it to my house, by myself! Anyways, I was really happy with the way things went. :D

Most reactions

Back