The Hillbilly Hotrod.

Chad Truss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't been on here for a while. I thought I would share a shoot I did with a ratrod called the Hillbilly Hotrod.

It's a 1925 Model T cab with a 1928 Model A bed all mounted on a 1977 Toyota Pickup chassis. There is TONS of character in this car from the bullet holes in the side of the cab to the license plate floor on the interior, to the 1950's era beer can tail lights.

Enjoy.

4087699964_cc8ed2ebbf_o.jpg

4094600586_6afd268dc2_o.jpg

4096994264_061488f140_o.jpg

4096236373_7053369287_o.jpg

4096994452_598bc447a0_o.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, this is awesome! I love it! Well done! And I find the name appropriate.

that is awesome, I love old rat rods. I really like the first picture... great detail.

Thanks.

That first photos is an HDR. I went with HDR to really bring out the detail in the old building as well as to bring out the rust and crust of the car.

I know that the car kinda blends with the background a bit because of the HDR, but I accomplished what I was going for on that shot. I wanted rust, crust, and weathered to be what you think of when looking at it.

Thanks again for the compliments.

Great find, love it. Fantastic set, they all compliment each other. The HDR you did on the first pic is great. You did exactly what you were trying to accomplish. The fact that it does blend in a bit, makes it even more interesting of a shot. IMHO

The car definitely goes against the grain. There may be similar cars, but none are exactly like this one. I bet this turns heads, wherever it goes.

Did you go for a ride in it? If you did, how fun was that ?

wow these pic looks extremely great.

gonna find some stuff like this in my free days :thumbup:

that thing is awesome!! very nice pics

Thank you for the compliments everyone.

The side lighting of the main subject is also nicely placed...

I don't have lighting of any kind. I do my best to position the subject to best use the light that is available.

Thanks again everyone.

i like the choice of background for these shots. I think the car and the old building really blend nicely.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back