What's new

The Hole...

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
...in the clouds in the water. A semi-abstract of a reflected break in the clouds of a threatening sky, taken as I walked over a river bridge.

Tony

For more info:http://photoreflect.blogspot.com/2008/08/reflecting-on-reflections.html

Hole-in-the-Clouds-in-the-Water.jpg
 
Thanks tirediron. The ripples are from either fish or bubbles and were rising randomly, but I managed to fit a few in with the sun visible through the hole in the clouds.

Regards, Tony
 
I like it, a lot! Is the white spot the sun, and the blue the sky among the clouds? Or is something else reflected there? Great work as usual.
 
Thanks for the comments Federico & Kelly. Yes, Federico, it's the sun and a glimpse of blue through a hole in a stormy sky.

Regards, Tony
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom