PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK so we didn't really build all of it! :lol:

It just came on the estate agents website this week. Click here to view (PDF)

This one was gutted and totally re-built inside including outside windows and gardens.

Not too bad for a £900,000 house! :shock:

I've give you a tenner for it

To think some people have to live in such conditions! Only 5 bedrooms on the first floor, what a tragedy. :'(

:p What a great house!

Wow, beautiful house! That kitchen is fantastic :drool:

Oh well, that place isn't HALF bad ...

And YOUR work is in there?

But it is never going to be YOURS!

Bummer!
You might otherwise have had a guest room ... for me to come and stay and learn darkroom with you?

Hmph...

Yep it's all my own work or stuff I had a hand in apart from the heating, electrics, decoration and garden.

There are 7 huge steel beams in the kitchen, all welded together, supporting the internal and external walls above. You can make out where they have been plastered around.

So far everyone viewing to buy has commented how fantastic the inside is, but the garden is a little too small! :confused:

Andy, for a tenner you can have 1 strip of the Oak flooring in the hallway! :lol:

PlasticSpanner said:
Yep it's all my own work or stuff I had a hand in apart from the heating, electrics, decoration and garden.

There are 7 huge steel beams in the kitchen, all welded together, supporting the internal and external walls above. You can make out where they have been plastered around.

So far everyone viewing to buy has commented how fantastic the inside is, but the garden is a little too small! :confused:

Andy, for a tenner you can have 1 strip of the Oak flooring in the hallway! :lol:

does he get it or is his name just written on the bottom? :p

Most reactions

Back