The Incredibles?

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Has anyone seen this yet...I saw it last night and REALLY liked it. Great graphics and fun story. Pixar does it again!!! Although Alan Moore probably pooped his pants when he saw it because it's soooo similar to his "The Watchmen" graphic novel.

no, but I saw Shrek 2 last night. It was good...and even my boyfriend liked it! What exactly is the incredibles about?

core_17 said:
no, but I saw Shrek 2 last night. It was good...and even my boyfriend liked it! What exactly is the incredibles about?

A world of super heroes forced into retirement by regular humans and then forced back out by a madman out to take over the world. emmm...there's a bit more plot there but I don't want to give it away.

Definately a great flick! Pixar just gets better and better. Can't wait to see what they do without the chains of Disney around their ankles :D

I thought it was great. And I loved my son's comment halfway through...Don't worry Mom, everything will be okay because Mom's can fix everything! :lmao:

No doubt vcat. Pixar is going to completely boggle our minds someday. They have pushed animation is a new level and continue to amaze me.

Ali- got yerself a cool kid there!

I think I'm gonna see it this weekend! I can't wait, I've heard nothing but good things about it! you should all check out Polar Express too, it was great!

Zach :D

My kids want to see it and so do I.
Pixar was set up by Steve Jobs - the guy who started Macintosh and is their CEO. Take that, PC users ;-)

Awesome movie!

Hertz van Rental said:
My kids want to see it and so do I.
Pixar was set up by Steve Jobs - the guy who started Macintosh and is their CEO. Take that, PC users ;-)

I heard the Beatles Apple label is sueing Jobs for logo infringement...don't they know they're on the same side!!!!

The Incredibles? hahaha you see here they translated this title in a completely different way :) hahahah that's incredible how they translate titles of all foreign films :)

But I haven't seen it yet...

mentos_007 said:
The Incredibles? hahaha you see here they translated this title in a completely different way :) hahahah that's incredible how they translate titles of all foreign films :)

But I haven't seen it yet...

You lay this out fresh maker but you don't tell us what it translated into... Bad Mentos :spank:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back