What's new

The Inn

leeroix

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
1,058
Reaction score
429
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Second shot another wedding this weekend. Here is the venue. At night. I must say this was the smoothest wedding we have done. It was fantastic!
 
Am I sunblind from my run or is that building leaning a bit to the left? I just love it otherwise ;)
 
it is a little. I usually straighten using a centrally-located vertical if there is no clearly-defined horizon.
 
Am I sunblind from my run or is that building leaning a bit to the left? I just love it otherwise ;)
appears so looking at the right edge of the building it does lean left. beautiful shot though.
 
Yeah good eye. it was off about 1 degree…
hows this?
 
It's amazing how the human eye and brain can spot minute differences in angles in a photo! (Oh, just as an aside leeroix, this summer's coho and chinook runs offshore are expected to be the largest since 1938...so...)
 
Yeah Its funny. I don't usually eat fish unless I catch it myself. So that means I have to go! Gonna go for Abalone here too :)
 
Yeah Its funny. I don't usually eat fish unless I catch it myself. So that means I have to go! Gonna go for Abalone here too :)

I was up near Timber Cove (North of Bodega) for my research last weekend. It wasn't too crowded just yet!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom