The INNUENDO thread! :)

No posts? I thought this was going along quite well. I feel like I'm playing with myself now. :(

Anyhoo, I'm orf to bed. Nighty night.

ferny said:
No posts? I thought this was going along quite well. I feel like I'm playing with myself now. :(

There's only one thing worse than playing with yourself and that's.... it's.... erm..... Oh, forget it!

Hertz van Rental said:
ferny said:

There's only one thing worse than playing with yourself and that's.... it's.... erm..... Oh, forget it!

Theres nothing wrong with playing with yourself...although, I personally would like to play with someone else, or even a group play!

(sorry, but this thread needs reserecting!)

You've helped this thread rise admirably tonight Artemis. Although some don't like bumping like this.

And before it went through word

You've helped this threas irse admirably toinight Artemise. Although some don't like bumping like this.

ferny said:
You've helped this thread rise admirably tonight Artemis. Although some don't like bumping like this.

And before it went through word

You've helped this threas irse admirably toinight Artemise. Although some don't like bumping like this.

Dont be silly, everyone likes bumping!

There are certain types of bumping people just flat out refuse to great with delight. They get quiet angry at the mere suggestion sometimes.

Tonight I'm going to help someone give their pussy a flea dip...but first some cocktails.

Been watching too much "Are You Being Served" :)

NakedAnt said:
Tonight I'm going to help someone give their pussy a flea dip...but first some cocktails.

if you have to give the pussy a fleadip.....just run the other way bro...just run :wink:

md

MDowdey said:
NakedAnt said:

if you have to give the pussy a fleadip.....just run the other way bro...just run :wink:

md
That's nothing, one time, last winter it spent all night spread out in front of the fireplace and burned off all it's hair :shock:

I have cats but I hate it when it rains. The number of times I have been woken up in the morning by a wet pussy sitting on my face demanding some attention. But a bit of stroking and petting usually makes them happy enough and then I can go back to sleep....

Most reactions

Back