The iPad - Just What a Photographer Wants

Hmm looks like there are/will be aftermarket adapters for usb camera and SD card connectivity, but really why is this even needed?

The iPad would be great if it has basic functionality that people take for granted. i.e. An actual operating system not limited to apps from an appstore, multitasking support, actual connectivity, how about a cellular radio?

Apple make such quality products but their marketing decision just hold them back. An iPad NOT designed for my grandma would be good.

Hmm looks like there are/will be aftermarket adapters for usb camera and SD card connectivity, but really why is this even needed?
Aftermarket adapters for USB ports and card readers ... when did we go back to 1995? :lol:

Aftermarket adapters for USB ports and card readers ... when did we go back to 1995? :lol:

I have a 10-year-old sony clie palm that has a built in memory card reader. :thumbup:

I have a 10-year-old sony clie palm that has a built in memory card reader. :thumbup:

10 years ago was 2000, not 1995. That's a big difference (5 years) in the world of technology.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back