The Jurassic Coast

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
I think the name comes from the age of the public toilets, beautiful area though...

beach2.jpg

beach3.jpg

beach4.jpg

beach5.jpg

fishing.jpg

path.jpg

sailing.jpg

8. The Wannabe Ninja - Busted!
stop.jpg

I love them! Any of those would look wonderful hanging on a wall! Beautiful series, and thanks so much for sharing!

I think #1 would be a lot better if the lighting were from the other direction. I like the colors in #2, and numbers #7 and #8 are just awesome.

did you see the cows at the top of Durdle Door? the place was full of them when I was there :lol:

I like number 7, good series.

i really like number 3, makes me wanto go there ._.

Love the picture of the guy fishing. I live on the Jurassic Coast and you wouldn't believe the amount of pictures I see of Durdle Door! lol

Wonderful pics of a beautiful spot (and your line about the origin of the name cracked me up).

Thanks for the comments guys and gals!

Mr Monkey, I know what you're saying about number 1, however a bit of contre jour never hurt anyone (unless they got blinded by the sun that is)

Mr prophet, the cows were way up the top of the hill on the way over to Lulworth, so the footpath was clear - although it was still very steep!

Mr Neo, these are not just any pics from Durdle Door, these are Tempras pics from Durdle Door! I walked down that bloody cliff!! :D I know what you mean though thats why I tried to take pics of different stuff around there as well as the hole - and as you live there, next time there's a force ten blowing in off the channel, get down there and get us some shots!! ;)

And cheers Ray, WNK, RK and Anti - it's true about the bogs!

If I am not working next time there is a force 10 I'll get down there for ya. lol.
I do like the Tempra approach to Durdle Door photography. Number 7 for instance is great.

Triffic. Simply triffic. And a lovely area..

some great work tempra, i really like 4 & 6... well captured! :thumbup:

First post here ! (gotta start somewhere)

I really like #5. The black outline and silvery water makes for a very interesting composition.
Good job.

Most reactions

Back