What's new

The K-Hole

I like it. Good eye!
 
It isn't the kind of shot that grabs your attention, but if you take the time to study it you get the reward. :thumbup: I really like images that have a lot of geometrical shapes and lines, however subtle - and this one fits the bill.

I will echo Knopka - good eye! :)
 
This photo has something funny about it.
Our eyes are being lead in a very straight line towards the street sign and the street beyond, and while we haven't got a choice to look left or right until we get there, once there we have to "follow the snake". From ---- to ~~~~~, if you see what I mean. I like this!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom