The Karissa virus strikes the photo forum!!!

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Total posts: 354
[1.04% of total / 70.80 posts per day]

70 posts a day... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Folks what we have here is the dreaded Karissa virus! This Karissa is a virus written by the most cunning and evil of hackers. It is designed to bring the photoforum forum to its knees.

*serious and concerned look on face (with tongue in cheek)*

I've used my super secret kiwi spy powers and I've recovered some inside information to track down whats really going on here. Here is how the karissa virus works:

Phase 1 of the Karissa virus:
it disguises itself as hot young blonde babe from Texas.
Phase 2 of the Karissa virus
due to phase one, It gots the hormones pumping from all the guys in the forum, so they post back. This is a cruelly intelligent design by the virus writer, because it requires very little work to generate large amounts of havoc. The bandwidth goes up.
Phase 3 of the Karissa virus
Not content of just getting the guys hormones working overtime, the karissa virus also gets the female sympathy vote. She gets the whole 'girl power' thing working and soon a battle of sexes occurs and bandwidth hits the roof again!!
Phase 4 of the Karissa virus
This is the most subtle and cunning of the bit of the Karissa virus, she posts very intelligent responses/critiques to the forum. The Karissa virus carefully examines the photos posting and programatically computes a solid critique. I had my doubts at first, but using my super hi tech kiwi spy gear, i was able to temporarily hack into the matrix to recover this information.
Phase 5 of the Karissa virus
Each post by the Karissa virus elicits on average 10 responses, 8 of which are from MD. Like I said, this is a cruel and vicious virus. So this means that the Karissa virus generates 700 posts a day, both actively and passively. This will generate a whopping 255,500 posts per year! Bandwidth hits the roof crashing Chase's beloved new server!

So what are we to do about the Karissa virus????

Enjoy every damn minute of it :) We don't mind the bandwidth going through the roof because the fun has gone through the roof too! Good to have ya here Karissa!

Phase 2 of the Karissa virus
due to phase one, It gots the hormones pumping from all the guys in the forum, so they post back. This is a cruelly intelligent design by the virus writer, because it requires very little work to generate large amounts of havoc. The bandwidth goes up.

LOL Large amounts of Havoc!!!!

:lmao: Mark, you are just getting too creative! Thanks for the laugh.

:shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks Von. That is one of the funniest things anyone has ever come up with about me. I'm so glad to be here. I have to say though.... You guys had it in you the whole time. It just had to be unleashed. ;)

karissa said:

Thanks Von. That is one of the funniest things anyone has ever come up with about me. I'm so glad to be here. I have to say though.... You guys had it in you the whole time. It just had to be unleashed. ;)

"leash" huh?

Ehh alright, I'm down with that.

:shock: :badangel: :drool:

Shark said:
karissa said:

"leash" huh?

Ehh alright, I'm down with that.

:shock: :badangel: :drool:

shark just got 10 cool points...

md

using my super hi tech kiwi spy gear, i was able to temporarily hack into the matrix to recover this information

i KNEW it! told ya so, everyone!

hey, where's Gero's Mr. Darcy icon? i just saw K's self-portrait over in themes, and i have need of it.

i woulda never thought someone who looks like that would average 362.56 posts per day. amazing. :cyclops:

I'd show you a picture of me with my fantastic frame and goodlooking boyband style haircut, but on reflection, it wouldn't be fair to the other guys on here. It would, however, take your mind off posting for a few minutes a day. In fact it would make it impossible to type anything due to the trembling that you would get after seeing me.

[ checks goodlooking boyband style hair cut]
[ wonders what effect the wearing of cycling shorts would have on the female population]
[looks down at crotch and winks]
[chuckles]

Osmer_Toby said:
i woulda never thought someone who looks like that would average 362.56 posts per day. amazing. :cyclops:

What can I say.. I live here... and if you will notice it shows... I'm glow in the dark white! :oops:

I guess that’s ok though... you all seem to love me anyway. :D Maybe this summer I will be able to work on that issue. I do love to swim.:)

Osmer_Toby said:
:lol:

you don't need to tan, dear. :sillysmi: stay just like you are.

:D Good because I'll probably be stuck in a cube or behind a computer. If I'm lucky.. I'll have a camera tan line on my face. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back