Photos NOT OK to edit
20180124-untitled-3-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

X Pro-2
f/4.0
ISO 1000
1/125 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 23 mm f/2 R WR
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Who's who? ;)

Nicely captured - I might try and crop some of the RH side off, just to get reduce the distraction of the chain-link and part of the car.

Who's who? ;)

Nicely captured - I might try and crop some of the RH side off, just to get reduce the distraction of the chain-link and part of the car.

Thank you very much!

Who doesn't love a bulldog? That is worthy of being hung up on a wall. Tirediron makes a good point about the crop.

Nice shot enezdez, I was humming the body guard tune as I looked at it.

I agree with the comment for cropping some of the chain link fence but great shot. :encouragement:

During processing I considered cropping as @tireidron & you fellows suggested. However, I decided against it because I did not want to cut off the supporting bar on on our stoop. I am going to get this printed & mounted/framed to give to him for "Father's Day." He is not my dad, he is my girlfriend's dad but I have a strong affinity for him, he is a "good person." And he is my only "model." :friendly_wink:

Thank you all for your complimentary words!
Cheers,

Enezdez

Last edited:
The dog would make a good model, too. Love the face. Doesn't get cheaper than cookies.

The dog would make a good model, too. Love the face. Doesn't get cheaper than cookies.

He actually doesn't get treats, highly allergic (to almost everything) but does eat "Raw Duck & Veggies."

They look alike. LOL. great shot

Most reactions

Back