The lady in orange : street

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photographed the girl at india gate (http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31260) yesterday...
she was really nice and was very willing to let me take photos of her in exchange for prints... which i will be delivering to her next weekend and prob get more shots :D
she was a mehendi artist.. those temporary henna tattoo things and was very insistant i get one done:lmao:
anyway here she is...no postprocess or crop... just like it is... sharpening in #3

d61bb05e.jpg

34b9219c.jpg

25ab9356.jpg

here you can see her holding a henna cone with which they make the designs

orangegirl5.jpg

Thanks for looking:hugs:
oh and there i can see a green background:mrgreen:

Oh wow, these are so beautiful! Not only is the "Lady in Orange" a beautiful lady as she is. But you also captured her in a very beautiful manner. The orange of her sari goes so well with the GREEN of the background (and I cannot but love this! I can't help myself, :D ), and you had the loveliest light to your advantage when taking these photos.

Yes, you must go back and bring her the prints, she really deserves them and she will love them! I would!

Despite the fact that the third is a bit blurred, I really like that one very much, too, it is so natural to see her in the process of re-arranging her sari. Wonderful. Lovely. Great. Her smile is absolutely smashing in that one.

Oh wow, these are so beautiful! Not only is the "Lady in Orange" a beautiful lady as she is. But you also captured her in a very beautiful manner. The orange of her sari goes so well with the GREEN of the background (and I cannot but love this! I can't help myself, :D ), and you had the loveliest light to your advantage when taking these photos.

Yes, you must go back and bring her the prints, she really deserves them and she will love them! I would!

Despite the fact that the third is a bit blurred, I really like that one very much, too, it is so natural to see her in the process of re-arranging her sari. Wonderful. Lovely. Great. Her smile is absolutely smashing in that one.
Thanks Corinna. i knew you'd like the green :D she will for sure have her prints.. thanks a lot for looking and for your wonderful comments

Very nice. I really like 3 and 4 although I wish three was sharper.

Eric
Thanks eric... i wish 3 was sharper too.. well i shoot manual only so just about had a few seconds to expose ok and to focus
i appreciate your comments.. thanks again :D

Great series Mansi - I like them all but # 3 is my favorite, However I do agree with you and Eric about wishing it was a tad bit sharper, but it's still my fav!

Thanks woodsac and randog :D :D :D

I would have expected a MUCH, MUCH, MUCH larger response to these photos! I am surprised that so far only four people have responded, including myself...:scratch:

Simply stunning as always. Like all of your subjects, she just radiates emotion.
The second is my favorite, but they are all drop dead beautiful. I really love your work and always look for your name on these threads!

she is beautiful!! just love the second one...and the third...your awesome at this, girl..

i wanna see your henna tats...i tried doing those myself....takes alot of patience..and skill.....please show me yours if you get one...they are extrodinary...!!

Great shot. Nice colour.
Really like 4th one. 3rd is good as well, but could be better if it's sharp.

Great pictures!!! 3 is a little blurry but they all are great.. Colors and her expressions look very nice..

Steve :thumbup:

Very nice ! :thumbup:

She's beautiful and the color combo here in these images are very warming. I just love 1 and 2, ^ 5

Most reactions

New Topics

Back