The Last Bite

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like the moment at the end of the day when it looks like the sun is losing its grip.

400-sunlight.jpg

-

Yes, that is the moment when you lose your colours from one second to the next!
Did you have to do much to preserve what colours you had here? I can see that one ray of light still touches the plant right at the front, what a nice detail!
This photo makes me want to put on my boots and start exploring this countryside on foot!

Yes, that is the moment when you lose your colours from one second to the next!
Did you have to do much to preserve what colours you had here? I can see that one ray of light still touches the plant right at the front, what a nice detail!
This photo makes me want to put on my boots and start exploring this countryside on foot!

I'm thinking the trick is to shoot long exposures and keep the light areas from blowing out. This way the colors are retained. The light on the stalks in the back don't seem to show as well online. This was 7 .jpg exposures taken over a period of about 2 minutes combined into an HDR. I was hoping the nearly ridiculous amount of shots would take care of haloing problems I have building HDRs. I'm ramping up to try HDRs from RAW/TIFF and didn't want these shots going into wherever I forget them at without some practice.

its almost looks like natures canvas with all that colour

its almost looks like natures canvas with all that colour

How cool- Thanks.

There's a lot of color in the brush, especially with the tips of bright sunlight bringing it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back