Not much as far as C/C goes from me. It's been a long day and my brain's fried. I like it. A lot. But I don't know why.
Nice.
very elegant composition-
nice use of simple lines in combination with pastel colors and soft shadow. great balance.
I would like to see a little darker shadows to be honest with you. I like the comp and feel to this shot but feel it could use a little bump in contrast.

A case of musical chairs gone bad?
I really like the colors and textures. The little ring on the floor acts as a nice balance. Some of the rub marks on the painted walls makes me wonder what the purpose of this room was used for.
simple yet awsome
Great capture... The leg-less chair, set in a place where it seems bad things happened, gave me an eerie feeling of amputation.
I agree with Kundalini about the ring on the floor.