What's new

The latest adventure

Beautiful set, about the time I would see one, that I saw was best. I would see a better. Your what I want to be when I grow up.
Ed
 
I like these, but most of the horizons are crooked in the landscapes (and it's more noticeable for me in the shots with vertical elements as they are also off). Water is kind of unforgiving when it comes to horizons, because you know it's always supposed to be perfectly flat and horizontal.
 
Beautiful set, about the time I would see one, that I saw was best. I would see a better. Your what I want to be when I grow up.
Ed

I really like number 2. Nice control of the sun.


Nice work.


Thanks a lot guys. Im really glad you enjoyed these shots as much as I do.
I like these, but most of the horizons are crooked in the landscapes (and it's more noticeable for me in the shots with vertical elements as they are also off). Water is kind of unforgiving when it comes to horizons, because you know it's always supposed to be perfectly flat and horizontal.

I can see in number 2 where its slightly skewed but I really dont see it in the others. The others I dont believe are crooked but all of the shots werent supposed to be because of where I put the camera. To get certain shots with a 10mm is going to do that a little.
 
5 and 6. 6 has a kind of reminiscing feeling about it.
 
Rehoboth Beach?

pretty nice/
you have two #3s and numbers #1 and #4 seem an unlikely dramatic rendering for something so trivial as a volleyball net.

I think #1 is the best of this set.
 
5 and 6. 6 has a kind of reminiscing feeling about it.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Rehoboth Beach?

pretty nice/
you have two #3s and numbers #1 and #4 seem an unlikely dramatic rendering for something so trivial as a volleyball net.

I think #1 is the best of this set.

Yeah, Rehoboth and Dewey, I didnt even notice the incorrect numbering. Thanks man, yeah the net it so simple but I liked how close it was to the beach and location of the sun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom