What's new

The life of my wife, post RN school.

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
49
Location
Arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is just for fun, but c&c if you wish. I consider it a bit of still life. I just looked over today and there they were. I composed, set up my flash and fired away.

Uploaded from Photobucket:
DSC_0010.jpg


Uploaded from Smugmug:
1126904718_zAFfb-XL.jpg
 
Last edited:
Congrats to your wife... My wife is now in her 2nd year as an RN. Thanks to her I was able to quit my job and take on Photography full time!

BTW... Nice shot!
 
Congrats to your wife... My wife is now in her 2nd year as an RN. Thanks to her I was able to quit my job and take on Photography full time!

BTW... Nice shot!

I am also an LPN and about to start an LPN-RN program that will be quite intense for the next 11 months. My photography will have to take a backseat sadly. But, I hope when I am done that I am able to work less hours and really dive into photography.
 
You know what an RN who works less hours is called? Retired! Good luck with school!
 
Thanks man. I appreciate it.
 
Both of my parents are registered nurses. They make great money.

I'm considering nursing school as well.
 
My wife has been an Emergency Room RN for 17 years and is the reason I get to spend so much time playing with my camera. Tough job, and not one I could deal with, but she is going back to school for her NP (Nurse Practitioner) license.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom