Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Canon FD 50mm 1.4 on Canon EF, ASA 800

570918_800_009_3.jpg

Bigger here

Last edited:
Beautiful autumn colours. Does the film you used always give you such intense cyans? The sky is on the brink of looking kind of "fake" ... must be the film, I guess.

Beautiful autumn colours. Does the film you used always give you such intense cyans? The sky is on the brink of looking kind of "fake" ... must be the film, I guess.

No, in fact the entire roll behaved a little oddly, but I am not going to complain. It may have some thing to do with shooting the entire roll metering for 400...not unintentional as well as some processing expariments to push the color temps a touch.

Long story short, I dunno what I did to get that but it ain't the only shot on the roll with a sky that looks like that, sadly I cropped almost all the sky out of the other I thought might be worth posting.

Very nice shot. I like the water.

wow that's beautiful..

like it from hills down, I usually like the cyan sky look but this is a little to much for me, what film was this

Thank you, Film is not that hard once you get the hang of your camera. I still use standard drugstore film and send out processing so I can say there is no reason to avoid the drugstore to shoot film unless you absolutely want to. One hour...yeah stay away from that but sendout service is just fine. I do however scan my own negitives because I don't trust them to give me reasonable rezolution digital convertions but that is my chioce.

That is entirely possible, I've had it loafin around the house for nearly a year and on top of that the last dozen or so boxes of fuji film I opened the cupon in the box had expired in 3/07...so and a couple in 3/04

Most reactions

New Topics

Back