What's new

The Little Mountain

It is an lovely image. Great composition and a very nice setting. I corrected the cyan tones for you, and if you allow me to post an edit maybe I can help.

Nah, I like it as it is, I can dumbie down the Cyans on every program I have, I just chose not to. I suppose I could do a little work and see if maybe I like it beter later on tonight but.
 
Nah, I like it as it is, I can dumbie down the Cyans on every program I have, I just chose not to. I suppose I could do a little work and see if maybe I like it beter later on tonight but.
Ok. No problem. I just wanted to help.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom