THE LOGO!!!???

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Listen, hobbes, chase, whoever's running this place, I know you're all busy havin babies and...whatever chase does...but what's the holdup here?

There was a vote, you guys picked one didn't you? How hard is it to make the change? I designed a whole new website in 3 hours.

Get with the program guys!!!!

P.S. I'm only half kidding.

HEY!!! Back off, punk. :x Show respect!

I'm only half kidding. :mrgreen:

Truth is, these things DO take some time in the grand scheme of TPF-world, but there has been some action.

But there's always things going on behind the scenes running a forum this size that you aren't privy to that sometimes leave other projects on the back burner. We get to everything in due time.

Now, run along and play.

Listen 'terri', if that is your REAL name, I've got plenty of free time. If there's so much 'work' to be done, why don't you delegate a champ like myself something to do?

Huh?

That's what I thought.

NO EXCUSES!!! Slackers.

P.S. ^^fully kidding. Partially.

bace said:
Listen 'terri', if that is your REAL name, I've got plenty of free time. If there's so much 'work' to be done, why don't you delegate a champ like myself something to do?

Huh?

That's what I thought.

NO EXCUSES!!! Slackers.

P.S. ^^fully kidding. Partially.
sorry, but we only like a certain few to work on TPF projects, not *chumps* like you......

....oh, you said champ, didn't you? Excuse me. My bad. :D

terri said:
sorry, but we only like a certain few to work on TPF projects, not *chumps* like you......

....oh, you said champ, didn't you? Excuse me. My bad. :D

I like you.:hugs:

You're the only one that truely understands me.:heart:

bace said:
Listen, hobbes, chase, whoever's running this place, I know you're all busy havin babies and...whatever chase does...but what's the holdup here?

There was a vote, you guys picked one didn't you? How hard is it to make the change? I designed a whole new website in 3 hours.

Get with the program guys!!!!

P.S. I'm only half kidding.

:biglaugh:

terri said:
Disturbing, isn't it?

We should join together in my plans to take over the world disguised as "Photographers". It's a cunning plan that involves capturing global leaders in compromising positions with men and/or women. I will need a good woman to work as my "assistant"....devilishly close to the word "assasin" isn't it.

Mwuahaha.

Join me?

bace said:
We should join together in my plans to take over the world disguised as "Photographers". It's a cunning plan that involves capturing global leaders in compromising positions with men and/or women. I will need a good woman to work as my "assistant"....devilishly close to the word "assasin" isn't it.

Mwuahaha.

Join me?
Join you? I rule you. :whip:

terri said:
Join you? I rule you. :whip:

Let's not forget who's charm and wit has melted your heart.

We shall see who the ruler is when we meet.

Mwuahaha.:heart:

LittleMan said:
I have gained nothing from reading this...

Don't feel bad, Chris. I didn't either. :lol:

The new logo is coming. Geez... you can't just stick a logo up at the top of the page and expect it to be exactly how we want it. ;) We have picked the winner and now it's just being tweaked to match exactly what we're looking for. These things take time. Kinda like the time it took to convert the website to the vBulletin and the time it still takes when there are upgrades. Those of us that spent that good month getting the new forum ready and those weeks making changes to the forum as needed, ya'll know what I'm talking about. These are just parts of the things that go on behind the scenes to make the forum run. Heaven forbid something comes up in the real world too. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back