THE LOGO!!!???

hobbes28 said:
Don't feel bad, Chris. I didn't either. :lol:

The new logo is coming. Geez... you can't just stick a logo up at the top of the page and expect it to be exactly how we want it. ;) We have picked the winner and now it's just being tweaked to match exactly what we're looking for. These things take time. Kinda like the time it took to convert the website to the vBulletin and the time it still takes when there are upgrades. Those of us that spent that good month getting the new forum ready and those weeks making changes to the forum as needed, ya'll know what I'm talking about. These are just parts of the things that go on behind the scenes to make the forum run. Heaven forbid something comes up in the real world too. :D

I know, you're busy makin humans. It's all good hobbesy.

Just makin sure it's still in the works.

LittleMan said:
I know.

get in chat. :p

:( I'm at work...and I can't sneak in cuz the boss is in the office...I'm lucky to sneak into the forum right now! If he leaves soon, I'll sneak in for a few.

Hobbes, I know this place is full of graphic designers... so I'm one of many... but if y'all need any help in editing the logo, I have the programs to do it and would be more than happy to help out.

just thought I'd say that. :thumbup:

core_17 said:
:( I'm at work...and I can't sneak in cuz the boss is in the office...I'm lucky to sneak into the forum right now! If he leaves soon, I'll sneak in for a few.
hah, it's alright... I gtg in a few minutes anyways...

Personally, I think it was nice that the admins and Mods took the time to involve the whole forum in a change. Something they could have just done themselves and not cared what you all thought. There are almost 8,000 members on this form, and lets just say at the time of the contest there was like say 6,000. Do you know how many submissions the mods and admins went through? Then to finally decide on one to kind of make it look the way they want to fit the forum? Do you know how much time they spend on not only this contest but other things on the forum as well, and not to mention putting out little fires in all parts of the forum? By some of the responses above I think not. I feel if you have a personal issue with the way some things are done or would like to make suggestions on how things should be, then PM a mod or an admin otherwise have a coke and a smile and just chilax have fun with the site and not worry about a logo.

LilCujo said:
Personally, I think it was nice that the admins and Mods took the time ....

I think they're just kidding ;)

Pitty i wasn't around for the logo thing.... i wouldn't have minded making a contribution...... but i'd have to charge :lol:

Archangel said:
I think they're just kidding ;)

!!!!

Giving them a hard time. Much like the time a picture of a raver was posted in reference to myself.

It's all in good fun. And if any one of the mods felt I was being inconsiderate, I'm sure they would have said something.

P.S. You could always lighten the load of you moding responsibilities. *kicks rock on the ground* tral la laaa....

bace said:
!!!!

Giving them a hard time. Much like the time a picture of a raver was posted in reference to myself.

It's all in good fun. And if any one of the mods felt I was being inconsiderate, I'm sure they would have said something.

P.S. You could always lighten the load of you moding responsibilities. *kicks rock on the ground* tral la laaa....

Well Hell, umm...err...oh look something shiney..:blushing:

Seriously if it was all in fun then my bad...I just feel they put a lot of their own time into this site and sometimes I see threads or see comments on what they are doing wrong..so again my bad if I took it the wrong way...

hobbes28 said:
Still pretty hot in hell last time I checked. :lol:

Don't worry. I'm planning a freak snow storm. Things should be cooling down sooner than you think...mwuhahaha...

SOOONER THAN YOU THIIIIIINK!

:er:

One day they'll get sick of me asking, and either ban me, or accept me...with like....really minimal privileges.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back