What's new

The long and winding road...

Roger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
looking down the winding road from Norge to Trento, Italy. IR shot, false colour treatment.
246619254-L.jpg
 
dmn. What an awesome road shot!
 
Nice, I like the way that it appears somewhat like a painting
 
I really like this! Nice job!
 
I have got to get me an ir filter, i am always so inspired by these kinds of shots, Great pic
 
that looks straight out of like Grand Turismo or a track out of Forza... terrific picutre
 
dmn. What an awesome road shot!

thanks very much.

Nice, I like the way that it appears somewhat like a painting

thank you.

I really like this! Nice job!

thanks very much.

I have got to get me an ir filter, i am always so inspired by these kinds of shots, Great pic

thanks a lot...a filter is a good way to start, a converted camera gets the best effects I think.

that looks straight out of like Grand Turismo or a track out of Forza... terrific picutre

thanks a lot.

with color IR green changes to red or pink

it depends on how you set the channel mixer.
 
Very nice composition but I don't really like the color treatment.

Dani.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom