"The Look" C&C

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Caught this shot tonight at a local motocross practice. The light during golden hour was great and allowed me to keep from blowing out the sky.. a rare occurrence at this track. Let me know what you think!

Also, this is the first shoot with my new D750.. definitely liking it so far!

Portfolio-1-XL.jpg

I suppose having some clods of dirt sailing toward the camera would be to much to ask for? :allteeth: Nailed this one!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! I knew instantly I had a good shot.. I'm just not sure about the processing I applied. And to me the whole thing is so crazy that it almost looks like a composite.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! I knew instantly I had a good shot.. I'm just not sure about the processing I applied. And to me the whole thing is so crazy that it almost looks like a composite.

Nicely done. I was actually thinking about suggesting to put it in PS and do a luminosity mask on a curves layer to bring down the exposure in the sky a little more. Then possibly copy and reverse it to bring up the exposure on the bike. (That would give it even more of a composite look.)

Most reactions

Back