What's new

the lost message

Christina

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
947
Reaction score
0
Location
jacksonville, fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i thought i would try something new since i do mostly people, just kicking around idea's. c&c welcome. harsh, nice. whichever you choose.

toshow-1.jpg
 
divorce photographer in your future?

I like it. a lot...
 
I love that shot! :D
 
Cool shot and a great idea.

Did you leave it out to take photos of your husbands reaction? :lol:
 
for god sakes man write on the lines of the paperrrr!!! just kidding, nice shot but kind of makes me think...
 
lol, its my fiancee that i live with( we are due to marry in 8 wks ) and he is like, "um baby, are you trying to tell me something??" i said no just trying something new, he goes" oh, well thats a pretty neat picture then" :)
 
for god sakes man write on the lines of the paperrrr!!! just kidding, nice shot but kind of makes me think...
i thought about that as normally im very particular about certain things, but it seemed to me like it would be more "quick & in a hurry scribble this way, with the torn paper, not a full sheet,


Thanks for everyones thoughts, anyone else?
 
Bump id really like some c&c since im trying still life. Please :)
 
I don't care for the dark space on the right side. It just seems to throw the paper off balance. I think the angles a bit low too. Come up just a tad higher. Unless your uh, pretend boy friend for this picture, is a midget, it's too low to give a good idea of the viewer seeing as he would.

And if someone was in a hurry, or mad, or both, they wouldn't take the time to write in two different cursive styles... and that's an engament ring, not a wedding band. :D Small detail, I know, but I noticed it.


Oh, edited to add... I agree about the lines. Go with plain printer paper.

Mike
 
First; the word Goodbye is blurry, but readable. The message here is, someone leaving with a note and the ring behind, I like the wording, very clever. I would re-sample the shot to include only:
1. The Note
2. Wording, very visable
3. The Ring
Tilt up a little higher and use lineless paper, maybe even a sharpie on a napkin would work?? Then
Crop as close as you can with only those things, thats your message as a whole. Then for added flavor, soft blur on all edges to bring the eye directly to the message and leave out the surrounding views. Effects could include burnt edges, for more snap..lol
I know its your shot, don't wanna sound like trying to change it, but thats what I would do with this image. My thoughts...The idea is a good one! Glad its not happening to you..
 
I thought you were going to say that you left the photo and hocked the ring
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom