The Lost World

Amazingly beautiful!

Thanks.

I hope you never tire of photographing this spot, it's amazing, as are your photos. what was the workshop? Nancy

I hadn't returned here for 6 months. The field workshops are part of a 6 week intro to digital photography course I teach.

Literally incredible.
Like others said, this is amazing. The place as well as the photo.
A stunning shot
HAHA, WELL done. Nicely played. But really, beautiful image! Jake

Thanks very much!

A great effect and wonderful shot. The water could be flowing in or out - and if you removed the breaking wave it would look even more ambiguous.

Yeah, I can see what you mean.

Every time I see a commercial for the new Thor movie I think of you!:heart:
Amazing shot!! This might just be my favorite. :mrgreen:

^ lol.

Funny story to go along with this shot. I was away from the action making a lens change. On the front of my lens I had a 3 stop ND screw-in filter and and a Polarizer stacked.

The camera was on a tripod, set up on some coastal rocks, about 4 feet above the ground. As I was untwisting the filters from the front of the camera lens... BOTH filters suddenly slip through my fingers.

*Slip*

*Heart sinks*

Both filters land on their SIDES, not on the face. Pretty signifcant rock chips in the brass on the side... but the glass is okay.

*Phew*

The B+W's withstood that impact! They both mounted on the on the lens okay too, so it didn't change the shape of the filter which was my next concern.

My guilty secret is this isn't the FIRST or SECOND time I've dropped $200 dollar filters 4 feet to the ground....

Lol. All is well that ends well, I guess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back