What's new

The love for Lamps.

lordtris

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
17
Location
columbus ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had posted a thread that was placed in the wrong spot. And I wanted to sit down with this lamp again and be mostly serious with it I hope these are better then the first one.

This is the image that I was just playing around with
View attachment 75381

Again Camera equipment
Canon 70D on Manual mode
Yongnuo YN560 III @1/128 +03 50mm Manual mode.

Canon 1.8 50mm @ 1.8 - iso 100 - 1/125sec
$IMG_1007.webp
Canon 1.8 50mm @ 1.8 - iso 100 - 1/320sec
$IMG_1016.webp
Canon 1.8 50mm @ 1.8 - iso 100 - 1/1000sec wanted a kinda gritty scene here.
$IMG_1021.webp
Canon 1.8 50mm @ 1.8 - iso 100 - 1/30sec
$IMG_1027.webp
 
I like the second shot, and the last shot. I'm not fond of the weird blue in the fourth shot. The last shot has a nice composition with strong diagonals and an better perspective than the fourth shot. Cool little lamp BTW.
 
I like the composition much better - 2nd shot is the one I prefer the most. It really is a neat lamp.
 
see, it's better when you set up a bit ;)
 
Very nice! I like the first second and last shots the best. :thumbup::thumbup:
 
That soft ambient light from the window in the first one made your picture so lively. This may have the same lamp, but it tells a completely different story. A darker and colder story.
 
#4 is my favorite.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like the second shot, and the last shot. I'm not fond of the weird blue in the fourth shot. The last shot has a nice composition with strong diagonals and an better perspective than the fourth shot. Cool little lamp BTW.
Thank you for insight here. I am not entirely sure how the blue got in the photo, But I do remember bouncing the flash backwards off a mirror in the hall so that may have cause it. I thought it was a cool effect either way.

I like the composition much better - 2nd shot is the one I prefer the most. It really is a neat lamp.
Thank you, the lamp is pretty neat.

see, it's better when you set up a bit ;)
;) Thank you.

Very nice! I like the first second and last shots the best. :thumbup::thumbup:
This was a fun little shoot Thank you for the kind words.

That soft ambient light from the window in the first one made your picture so lively. This may have the same lamp, but it tells a completely different story. A darker and colder story.
The Lamp may have more stories to tell yet!!!

#4 is my favorite.
Thank you!
 
Definitely a cool idea. I agree, the last i my favorite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom