The Lows and Highs of University Life

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So last week in my monday night Geography (Cities of the World) lecture, the professor said that we could bring in alcohol, in moderation, to our next week's lecture, which was tonight. Note - open alcohol in a public place is illegal haha. Anyway, we got there and about half of us (me included) brought a beer, or a cooler, or in my case, Bailey's. The reason for this? It was his 70th birthday, so he thought he'd bring some scotch for himself and let us bring what we wanted. So whatever, we ended early after a laid-back lecture talking about his hometown of Montreal, and after it me and a couple others went up to him to say hey and whatnot, and he ended up inviting us out to a get-together next Monday after lecture at one of the local pubs. So, my 70-year old semi-retired geography professor is taking out 3 or 4 of his students next Monday night. = The good

I get home and realise I have a 2-hour quiz I totally forgot about on my other Geography (World Economy) course tommorrow at 12:30, which happens to be worth 20% of the term. I go online to print off the notes and the site's down and the textbook doesn't deal with the specifics he'll be asking us on. I also have about 60 pages of Canadian history reading to do I completely forgot about for tommorrow's tutorial. = The bad

Fun times in Uni-ville. Though I got some (I'm hoping) pretty shots of the school at night today, I'll look at them tommorrow.

Wow! I wish I had a Geo teacher like that! Sweet.

Mitica100 said:
Wow! I wish I had a Geo teacher like that! Sweet.

Yeah, the problem is the other Geo prof is a lazy bum who may or may not have it out for us, we'll see tommorrow after the quiz :lmao::x:blushing:

haha thats awesome man. We always just drank out of pepsi bottles and than the profs can't tell anyways :)

The other day I went into my 9:30 class, expecting a lecture, and the girl across from me was talking to her friend about a quiz, so I asked her if we had a quiz that class and we did... I think I did alright though, even though I hadn't read the chapter, and had missed one of the classes....

Uni is fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back